Geekery, Wordsmithery, Retrocities, and Createries. Currently a lot of fan/alt art, Dr. Who, comics. Planning on posting some geek crafts when i have time to actually make them...
WhoCrafts is proud to present our second biannual giveaway! We’ve got a load of great prizes for you, once again donated by some very talented Whovians:
- TARDIS shot glass from Emily (etsy / facebook)
- Dalek hat from Noli (etsy / tumblr)
- Steampunk TARDIS necklace from Fallon (etsy)
- 10th and 11th Doctor badges from Olivia (etsy)
- (3) TARDIS hat & scarf crochet patterns from Lorna (etsy / website)
- Bannakaffalatta mini-book keychain/magnet from Erin (etsy / facebook)
- Tenth Doctor plush from Juliana (etsy / tumblr)
- (2 pair) Bowtie earrings from Squeeka (etsy / facebook)
- TARDIS necklace from Lisa (etsy)
- (3) Mini Ood plushies from Lu (tumblr)
- Paper snowflakes (more photos) from Lu (tumblr)
- (3) Cross-stitched ornaments and keychain from Cait (etsy / tumblr)
- Plastic canvas cross-stitched TARDIS from Erin
- Adipose plush made by me (pattern)
- Follow WhoCrafts on tumblr.
- Reblog this post.
- One reblog per day. No giveaway blogs. Likes don’t count.
That’s it! We will randomly select several winners after the giveaway ends on March 17.
If you have any questions, check out our giveaway FAQ page.
One week left, guys!
Im ridin’ on a dolphin
Doin flips ‘n shit
This dolphin’s splashin’
Gettin’ everybody all wet
But this ain’t Seaworld
This is real as it gets
I’m on a boat motherfucker don’t you ever forget
“If Moriarty had a different ringtone.”
omg. olololol his (first) pre-engagement song!
Corbin played that shit for days!
hahahaha xD I can’t breathe!
Distinguished Animal Portraits by Ryan and Lucy Berkley
The Berkley’s are a husband and wife team who excel in fine, dapper portraits of all manners of beasts dressed like people! Personally, I think animals wearing suits is a surefire sign of the end times, but I dont like to discriminate so if they can contribute to the national interest I’ll be happy to welcome them into society. Except the shark! He’d probably eated me. All designs available for purchase at their etsy.